When individuals and families decide to set a strategy for aging in place, they should address these important considerations. Everything on the list is straightforward and nothing is surprising.
- Exterior and outdoor maintenance.
- Interior housekeeping.
- Repair and construction services (for adding ramps, rails, etc).
- Health care services that are easy to access and readily available.
- Reliable transportation services that are easy to use and understand.
- Access to family, friends, and community.
- Near areas for entertainment that are affordable and accessible.