Frequently Asked Questions
The contracts for long-term rentals are typically month-to-month.
The process is easy. Select your unit. Apply online at TenantCloud.com. Depending on the unit, you will pay for a credit and background check. References may be contacted. If selected you will be provided more information.
- Regarding the rent deposit payment, it will be accepted in the form of a certified check made payable to LAURA WORN Property Management.
- To pay your monthly rent you may
- Pay online through TENANT CLOUD https://www.tenantcloud.com/tenant
- Mail your payment to: Laura Worn, PO Box 244, La Quinta, CA 92247
- Make payments via PayPal here: https://www.paypal.me/Group1RE
- Pay here: https://lauraworn.com/start-here/payment/
Unless payment arrangements have been made between both parties, rent is considered due no longer than the first day of every month. In the same manner, if rent is not payed by the fifth of the month, it will be considered as overdue and late fees will be applied.
Each community guide provides you with the information you need to establish service with all utility companies. Some properties include all utilities, such as Planet House Arcata.
If it is during normal business hours you can come into our offices and, upon verifying identification, receive another set of keys for $25 per key. If it is after hours, you can call the emergency line and we will send a maintenance person to let you into your unit. There is an extra $34 charge for after hours lock outs.